Sunday, January 4, 2009

SDLC model…Predictive…Adaptive…

Planning from the beginning up to the end is easy. After that life would flow smoothly according to plan, but what if a problem would arise? What would you do?

Using a predictive approach in life is like playing chess. You always predict what would be your opponent's next move. And when some things happen that was not according to your plan your game plan would fail and you would lose the game. I was just like that back then; I used to plan things in order to achieve my objectives. But when I have encountered a problem, I don’t know how to solve it and so my plan failed. It’s hard to accept that the plan that you think was already perfect would just be ruined with just one simple problem that you might just have over-looked as you plan things.

After this tragic event, I combined the predictive and adaptive approaches. Using the adaptive approach I have options on what road to take without worrying that my plan might fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment