Saturday, January 10, 2009

Introversion

According to Wikipedia Introverts are more reserved, less outgoing, and less sociable. They are not necessarily loners, but they tend to have smaller circles of friends, and are less likely to thrive on making new social contacts. They generally do not need to seek out excitement in others because they are already stimulated with their own thoughts and imagination.

Introversion is not the same as shyness. Introverts choose solitary over social activities by preference, whereas shy people avoid social encounters out of fear.

A questionnaire consisting of ten "agree or disagree" statements. If you agree for the last five questions, there is no doubt that you are Introvert.

1. I am the life of the party.




2. I enjoy being the center of attention.




3. I am skilled in handling social situations.




4. I like to be where the action is.




5. I make new friends easily.




6. I am quiet around strangers.




7. I don't like to draw attention to myself.




8. I don't like to party on the weekends.




9. I like to work independently.




10. I often enjoy spending time by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment